Realistic training for today’s uncertain world
4-Day Urban Tactics
This course was designed to enhance the skills of the average citizen that regularly carries a concealed weapon.
We believe that most courses offered today, DO NOT provide enough training based around urban tactics.
This course will provide you realistic training that will prepare you for today’s uncertain world.
Are You A Protector?
In todays world we need to be ready for anything. Most of us get our CCW license so we can protect ourselves and our loved ones.
But most people have never realistically trained these types of scenarios. In this course we will show you what it takes to be a protector and get yourself in between the bad guy and the ones you love.
Drawing From Concealed
Real Life Drills
Vehicle Combat Tactics
Most of us spend A LOT of time in our vehicles driving to and from work, dropping the kids off at school, and going to and from stores and restaurants.
The likely hood of us being presented with a deadly situation while we are in our vehicle is VERY high.
That is why in this course we teach you how to fight from inside and around your vehicle so you and your family can stay safe.
Active Shooter Strategies
- Knowing the 5 basic strategies in an active shooter threat.
- Learn to be mentally and physically prepared to deal with an active shooter situation.
- Law Enforcement may arrive AFTER the shooting has ended. Learn what you can do to prevent casualties.
- No SINGLE response fits all active shooter scenarios. Learn multiple response options.
- Actions with the greatest impact on the outcome will be taken by persons already at the scene.
Low Light Training
Over 70% of shootings happen at night, but most of us have NEVER shot or manipulated our weapon at night.
In this course we will teach you all the handheld flashlight techniques as well as how to use weapon mounted lights.
You will then be engaging targets at night using the techniques we have taught you.
We will also be drilling how to manipulate your weapon in complete darkness, so you will have the confidence needed when the lights go out.
Shooting & Moving
Shooting In Crowds
Engaging Up Close
Real Life Scenarios
Get 1 FULL day to really test the skills you have learned and see how you will react when the stress levels are cranked up.
We have learned that people retain a lot more of the knowledge taught when put into mock scenarios where they have to use critical thinking skills and quick decision making to solve a problem.
After this final day you will walk away from this course with the confidence and mindset needed to protect yourself and others from deadly threats.
Emergency Casualty Care
- The threat is taken care of…NOW what?
- Learn the skills needed to keep the wounded alive.
- Get 1 full day of casualty care training, plus scenario drills.
- Hands on drills that will get you to remember what you are taught.
- No other medical training needed to be successful.
- Learn how to apply tourniquets, pressure bandages, chest seals, and much more.
This Camp Is For You…
- If you carry a pistol everyday or want to?
- If you feel a need to protect people weaker than you?
- If you want to feel more prepared for possible life threatening situations?
During this Camp you will experience:
- Shooting in crowds
- Shooting from a dinner table
- Shooting from inside a vehicle
- Shooting through a windshield
- Shooting from around and under a vehicle
- Best way to clear a house
- How to best defend your house
- Force on force scenarios
- Shooting and moving your partner out of danger
- Shooting from the hip at arms distance
- Learn when deadly force should be used
- Learn when you should deescalate
- Shooting at night
- Using different flashlight techniques
- Shooting & moving at night
- Putting on tourniquets
- Learning how to stop the bleeding
- Acquire the skills to keep people alive
- Plus much more
Prerequisites To Attend Course
- Must have basic handgun knowledge
- Must have understanding of gun safety.
- Understanding of gun handling
- Must legally be able to handle firearms
The Urban Tactics Camp is run at our private 400-acre ranch in San Antonio, NM. On the property we have multiple live fire ranges, a six room shoot house, quarter mile obstacle course, run and gun course, 5 to 1000 yard ranges, combatives pit and plenty of other land to play on.
Food & Shelter
Another benefit of this event is that your food and sleeping quarters are provided in the cost. We built a 2000 sq ft off the grid bunkhouse out of shipping containers that can sleep up to 30 people.
If you’re within driving distance, you are more than welcome to drive out to the ranch the morning of the event or you can arrive on Wednesday before the event starts and spend the night at the ranch. If you are flying in, we have a van that will pick you up from the Albuquerque airport the Wednesday before the event at 5pm sharp and will drop you off at 3pm on Sunday so you don’t have to worry about the extra expense of renting a vehicle.
- Civilian Attire (clothing you wear everyday)
- Long Sleeve Shirt (for force-on-force)
- Gloves (for force-on-force)
- Hydration Pack/ Large Reusable Bottle
- Hiking Boots/or Tennis Shoes
- Sunglasses/Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Sun Screen
- Handheld Flashlight
- Handgun (weapon you normally carry)
- Concealed Holster
- 2-3 Magazines
Don’t Take our word for it…
Upcoming Courses – San Antonio, New Mexico
June 8 – 11th, 2023 – SOLD OUT
September 14 – 17th, 2023 – SOLD OUT
**After Signing Up Below You Will Select Your Desired Camp Date On Our Survey.
All-Inclusive Camp Includes:
Pick up & Drop off at Albuquerque Airport
Lodging From Wed-Sun
All Food, Snacks, and Beverages Provided
Ammo Included – .223, 5.56, 9mm, 40, 45
4 Days of Training
TOTAL = $3040
👇⬇(Get 55% OFF today!)⬇👇
Have A Group? Email Us About Our Group Rates!
Being prepared and knowing what to do, is the key to your survival and the survival of others.
“Is the Camp you want SOLD OUT?” Join The waiting list!
Still Not Convinced?
Give us a call so we can answer any questions you may still have.