Realistic training for today’s uncertain world
4-Day Urban Tactics 2
This course was designed to provide advanced drills and complex scenarios to the average citizen that regularly carries a concealed weapon.
This camp IS NOT for beginners or students with unsafe weapon handling skills. You will be expected to perform at a high level with live fire weapons.
This course will provide you realistic training that will prepare you for today’s uncertain world.
2-Man Vehicle Tactics
2-Man Shoot House
Advanced Low Light
Complex UTM Drills
This Camp Is For You…
- If you carry a pistol everyday or want to?
- If you feel a need to protect people weaker than you?
- If you want to feel more prepared for possible life threatening situations?
During this Camp you will experience:
- 2-man vehicle tactics
- Shooting from inside a vehicle
- Shooting through a windshield
- Shooting from around and under a vehicle
- 2-man CQB
- Advanced 1-man CQB
- Force on force scenarios
- Complex UTM drills
- Shooting and moving your partner out of danger
- Shooting from the hip at arms distance
- Learn when deadly force should be used
- Learn when you should deescalate
- Advanced low light drills
- Shooting and moving at night
- Using different flashlight techniques
- Using your weapon mounted light
- Putting on tourniquets under stress
- Applying pressure dressing under fire
- Self aid while engaging targets
- Fun competitions
- Plus much more
Prerequisites To Attend Course
- Must have basic handgun knowledge
- Must have understanding of gun safety.
- Understanding of gun handling
- Must legally be able to handle firearms
- Civilian Attire (clothing you wear everyday)
- Long Sleeve Shirt (for force-on-force)
- Gloves (for force-on-force)
- Hydration Pack/ Large Reusable Bottle
- Hiking Boots/or Tennis Shoes
- Sunglasses/Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Sun Screen
- Handheld Flashlight
- Handgun (weapon you normally carry)
- Concealed Holster
- 2-3 Magazines
Upcoming Courses – San Antonio, New Mexico
Sept 29th – Oct 2nd, 2022 (SOLD OUT)
March 16th – March 19th, 2023
October 12th – October 15th, 2023
**After Signing Up Below You Will Select Your Desired Camp Date On Our Survey.
Have A Group? Email Us About Our Group Rates!
Being prepared and knowing what to do, is the key to your survival and the survival of others.