Come see what you are TRULY made of.
Come see what you are TRULY made of.
4-Day Tactical Camp
It is no longer a matter of “IF” it’s a matter of “WHEN”. Are you prepared for when the fight is brought to you.
You will walk away from this event with the skills you need to protect yourself and your family from many situations life may throw at you.
Handgun & Rifle Training
- Drawing from a holster in a tactical and rapid manner
- Malfunction drills (i.e., instinctively assessing and rapidly correcting problems with the handgun and rifle)
- Loading and unloading
- Engaging targets at conversational distances
- Various firing positions and actions for each
- Mindset of situational awareness and mental conditioning as applied to handgun and rifle use
Run & Gun Course
- Shooting on the move
- Increasing target distances
- Running engagement courses
- Transitioning between rifle and handgun
- Scenario shooting
- Action shooting
- Engaging multiple targets at conversational distances and beyond
- Teaches team tactics
- Proper use of cover and concealment
- Utilize fire and movement
- Knife vs Firearm drill
Building Clearing Skills
- Teach proper use of angles
- Hunter vs Defender drill
- Active shooter drill
- Importance of transitioning between hands
- Use of cover & concealment in an urban setting
Hand to hand combat
- Effective stand up skills
- Basic ground fighting skills
- Lethal and non-lethal techniques
- Neutralize grabs & chokes
- Proper punching and kicking drills
- Shooting and moving
- Rifle to pistol transitions
- Utilizing different shooting positions
- Shooting from behind cover
- Proper team communication
Take Your Survival Skills To the Next Level!
During this 4 day course right outside Albuquerque, New Mexico you will learn and develop new skills that will allow you to walk away STRONGER and more CONFIDENT in your abilities.
The Tactical Camp is run at our private 400-acre ranch in San Antonio, NM. On the property we have multiple live fire ranges, a six room shoot house, quarter mile obstacle course, run and gun course, 5 to 1000 yard ranges, combatives pit and plenty of other land to play on.
Food & Shelter
Another benefit of this event is that your food and sleeping quarters are provided in the cost. We built a 2000 sq ft off the grid bunkhouse out of shipping containers that can sleep up to 30 people. Yes, you will be sharing a room and bonding with your other teammates.
At this camp we also provide you with all the ammo you will need and the weapons. If you have your own rifle and handgun you want to use…PLEASE feel free to bring it out and use it. I highly recommend training with your own set up if you already own firearms.
If you’re within driving distance, you are more than welcome to drive out to the ranch the morning of the event or you can arrive the Wednesday before the event starts and spend the night at the ranch.
If you are flying in, we have a van that will pick you up from the Albuquerque airport the Wednesday before the event at 5pm sharp and will drop you off at 12pm on Sunday so you don’t have to worry about the extra expense of renting a vehicle.
Earn Special Patches For Getting Top Scores
Earn this patch by getting the fastest time on our Obstacle Course.
Earn this patch by winning our dueling tree competition.
Earn this patch by pushing the hardest during the Camp and having the most Heart.
Earn this patch by getting the fastest time on our Run & Gun course.
Prerequisites To Attend Camp
- Must have basic handgun knowledge
- Must have basic rifle knowledge
- Must have understanding of gun safety.
- Be in average physical shape (preferred)
- Understanding of gun handling
- Must not be an Asshole!
- Hydration Pack or Large Water Bottle
- Short sleeve and long sleeve shirt (used for Force-on-Force)
- Comfortable hiking boots/or tennis shoes
- Sunglasses/eye protection (we have clear glasses)
- Electronic Ear protection
- Sun Screen
- Tactical Flashlight
- At least 2 magazines per weapon (optional)
- Rifle sling (optional)
- Holster (optional)
- Magazine holder (optional)
- Plate carrier (optional)
- Battle belt (optional)
Don’t Take our word for it…
Upcoming Camps – San Antonio, New Mexico
April 20-23rd, 2023 – SOLD OUT
May 25-28th, 2023 – 2 Spots Left
Aug 31st – Sept 3rd, 2023
**After Signing Up Below You Will Select Your Desired Camp Date On Our Survey.
All-Inclusive Camp Includes:
Pick up & Drop off at Albuquerque Airport
Lodging From Wed-Sun
All Food, Snacks, and Beverages Provided
Weapon Rental Available
Ammo Included – .223, 5.56, 9mm, 40, 45
4 Days of Training
👇⬇(Get 55% OFF today!)⬇👇
Have A Group? Email Us About Our Group Rates!
“Is the Camp you want SOLD OUT?” Join The waiting list!
Still Not Convinced?
Give us a call so we can answer any questions you may still have.