Former US Marine – Golf 2/4 Infantry Battalion
- Urban Warfare Specialist
- Rifle Range Instructor
- Squad Tactics
- Close Combat Instructor
- Infantry Platoon Sgt
- Participated in 3 operations in the Middle East
Former Police Officer
NRA Certified Instructor – Handgun, Rifle, Shotgun, and Protection In The Home
Former Instructor at Firearms Training Associates & Surefire Institute
- Live Fire Entry & Advanced Live Fire Entry
- CCW & CCW Scenarios
- Glock Armorer
- Advanced Pistol, Carbine, Scenarios
- Pistol & Rifle Low Light
Executive Protection Specialist
- Provided EP for high value executives & families
- Executive protection for Hollywood VIP’s
- Provided protection for battered women & children
Martial Arts Background – Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Kenpo, American Boxing, Krav Maga
Romeo Santiago has a combined 20 years of military and law enforcement experience.
He began his military career as an infantryman with 2nd Bn 4th Mar where he held several assignments from team leader to a squad leader. He went through selection and became a Scout Sniper. He deployed as a Scout Sniper Team Leader to Ramadi, Iraq in 2004 where his team was involved in several firefights and ambushes. Some have been documented in various published books. He trained several Marines in the use of various weapons systems, tactics, ballistics, range estimation, scope theory, stalking, high angle shooting etc.
Romeo began a career in law enforcement in 2006 as a deputy sheriff with a southern California agency. He held various assignments from patrol, boating unit, off road unit and investigations. He was a team member of that agency’s Sheriff’s Emergency Response Team and was a Team Leader for the unit’s sniper team. During his time with SERT, he conducted several high-risk entries, prisoner transports, narcotic search warrants and surveillance operations. He also developed and implemented a sniper team selection and training protocol for the department. He left that agency and is currently a sex crimes investigator for another southern California agency.
Romeo is a certified California Peace Officer Standards and Training as a range master. He has successfully trained multiple peace officers in various firearms and tactics.
His experience brings a unique perspective in tactics and overall combat mindset.
On his free time, Romeo is a part time Filipino pool boy to all the fancy ladies of California.
He is also known as the “NICEST” guy in the world.
Micah Noe, COTA/L
US Air Force Combat Search and Rescue Veteran, 11 years:
-Combat Rescue Flight Engineer 33rd Rescue Squadron
-Special Missions Aviator Instructor 512th Rescue Squadron
-5 Afghanistan deployments
-Combat Arms Range Safety Officer certification
-Graduate Combat Survival Training Course
-Associate in Applied Science Instructor of Technology and Military Science
-Associate in Applied Science Aviation Operations
-Associate in Applied Science Avionic Systems Technology
NRA Certified Instructor:
-Pistol, Defensive Pistol, Rifle, Concealed Carry, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home
Additional Skill Sets:
-Owner/Lead Instructor at High Desert Training Partners
-USPSA competitive shooter
-New Mexico Police Officer Standards and Training precision rifle certification
-Certified Sig Sauer armorer
-NRA certified Range Safety Officer
-Professionally Trained Chef
-Ghost Ring Tactical Bus Driver
– Camp Shrink (in case you need to talk about your feelings and get snuggles after class)
- 19 years of Law Enforcement Experience.
- Currently 9 years as Supervisory Federal Agent. Have been assigned to USMS Fugitive Task Force, DEA Task ForceIncluding under cover work with the DEA, Team Commander of Narcotics TF and Team Commander of ERAD Team
- Prior spent 10 years as a Patrol Officer
- Assigned to SWAT as Entry and Sniper
- Holds multiple private, state, and federal firearms instructor certs
- Chemical Munitions Instructor
- Active Threat engagement instructor
- Control tactics instructor
- Martial Arts for over 15 years
- Tai Kwon Do
- Jeet Kune Do
Bryan Preston is the head Instructor/Owner of Martial Arts Fitness Center in Marlton, NJ.
With over 20 years of martial arts training and teaching, Bryan holds a 3 degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and has 15 years of experience training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Bryan also has training in Krav Maga, Kali, modern boxing and other martial arts.
Bryan has worked directly with law enforcement personal, assisting with instruction of defensive tactics to help improve tactics and personal defense systems.
In 2012 Bryan received a Citizen Citation Award for working with law enforcement personal.
- FireFighter-Paramedic, LAFD — 2002-Present
- Respiratory Care Practitioner, Loma Linda University Medical Center — 1994-2002
- Life Support Education, Loma Linda University — 1996-2004
- Flight Respiratory Care Practitioner, North American Jet Air Ambulance — 1998-2000
- Flight Respiratory Care Practitioner, Jet West International Air Ambulance— 1997-2000
- Level 1 Instructor:
Defensive TacticsGround SurvivalKnife SurvivalCrime SurvivalTerrorism Survival
Terrorism Liason Officer (TLO)
Public Information Officer (PIO)
- Firefighter/EMT since 2002
- Worked at a high call volume department in southwest Ohio before relocating to middle Tennessee where he has been a Firefighter/ Engineer for the last six years.
- Trains regularly in sporting and tactical shooting applications, emergency/ tactical medicine, Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu.
- NFPA Fire Instructor
- TECC Instructor
- Stop the Bleed Instructor
- NRA Range Safety Officer Certification
- Former male stripper nicknamed “CANDY CANE”
Current Paramedic Driver For The Albuquerque Fire Department
- Lab Instructor For Paramedic Classes
- National Registry Certification
- State Certification
- Heavy Technical Rescue Certified
- 15+ years in a high call volume department
- Served in the USAF’s 43 SFS from 1998-2003 (Pope Field/Ft Bragg)
- Multiple deployments including Korea, Uzbekistan and Afghanistan
Krav Maga Instructor
- Krav Maga Practitioner 15+ years (Warrior KM, KM Worldwide, CT707)
- Certified Advanced Krav Maga Instructor and Black Belt
- Invited to certify with current lead IDF KM instructor in November 2021
In addition to conducting numerous self-defense and active shooter seminars, Scott has had the privilege of training:
- Current LEO officers
- Michigan National Guard
- Division 1 female athletic teams
- Owner/Operator of Sanchez Tactical LLC – Offering firearms training specializing in handgun/concealed carry instruction.
- NRA certified
- Pistol instructor
- Rifle instructor
- Personal protection inside the home
- Personal protection outside the home
- NM approved CCW instructor #1024
- IDPA competitive shooter