It is no longer a matter of “IF” it’s a matter of “WHEN”. Are you prepared for when the fight is brought to you.
You will walk away from this event with the skills you need to protect yourself and your family from many situations life may throw at you.
Handgun & Rifle Training
- Drawing from a holster in a tactical and rapid manner
- Malfunction drills (i.e., instinctively assessing and rapidly correcting problems with the handgun and rifle)
- Loading and unloading
- Engaging targets at conversational distances
- Various firing positions and actions for each
- Mindset of situational awareness and mental conditioning as applied to handgun and rifle use
Run & Gun Course
- Shooting on the move
- Increasing target distances
- Running engagement courses
- Transitioning between rifle and handgun
- Scenario shooting
- Action shooting
- Engaging multiple targets at conversational distances and beyond
- Teaches team tactics
- Proper use of cover and concealment
- Utilize fire and movement
- Knife vs Firearm drill
Building Clearing Skills
- Teach proper use of angles
- Hunter vs Defender drill
- Active shooter drill
- Importance of transitioning between hands
- Use of cover & concealment in an urban setting
Hand to hand combat
- Effective stand up skills
- Basic ground fighting skills
- Lethal and non-lethal techniques
- Neutralize grabs & chokes
- Proper punching and kicking drills
Real Life Medical Training
- Gunshot wound first-aid
- How to correctly apply tourniquets
- Medical issues vs. tramatic injury
- “Hollywood” vs. real life
- What to stock in your Blowout Kit
- Real life scenarios
During this 4 day course right outside Albuquerque, New Mexico you will learn and develop new skills that will allow you to walk away STRONGER and more CONFIDENT in your abilities.
• All meals are included
• Pick-up and drop off at the Albuquerque Sunport airport
• All weapons and ammo will be provided
• Sleeping quarters provided for all participants
Don’t Take Our Word For It!
Listen to what some of our past participants had to say about the Camp.
Plus Get Your FREE Condor Tactical Gear
(Included With Your Purchase Of The Camp)
Prerequisites To Attend Camp
- Must have basic handgun knowledge
- Must have basic rifle knowledge
- Must have understanding of gun safety.
- Be in average physical shape (preferred)
- Understanding of gun handling
This Camp is for EVERYONE – Civilians/LE/Military
- Former US Marine – Golf 2/4 Infantry Battalion
- Urban Warfare Specialist
- Rifle Range Instructor
- Squad Tactics
- Close Combat Instructor
- Infantry Platoon Sgt
Former Police Officer
NRA Certified Instructor – Handgun, Rifle, Shotgun, and Protection In The Home
Former Instructor at Firearms Training Associates & Surefire Institute
- Live Fire Entry & Advanced Live Fire Entry
- CCW & CCW Scenarios
- Glock Armorer
- Advanced Pistol, Carbine, Scenarios
- Pistol & Rifle Low Light
Martial Arts Background – Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Kenpo, American Boxing, Krav Maga
He began his military career as an infantryman with 2nd Bn 4th Mar where he held several assignments from team leader to a squad leader. He went through selection and became a Scout Sniper. He deployed as a Scout Sniper Team Leader to Ramadi, Iraq in 2004 where his team was involved in several firefights and ambushes. Some have been documented in various published books. He trained several Marines in the use of various weapons systems, tactics, ballistics, range estimation, scope theory, stalking, high angle shooting etc.
Romeo began a career in law enforcement in 2006 as a deputy sheriff with a southern California agency. He held various assignments from patrol, boating unit, off road unit and investigations. He was a team member of that agency’s Sheriff’s Emergency Response Team and was a Team Leader for the unit’s sniper team. During his time with SERT, he conducted several high-risk entries, prisoner transports, narcotic search warrants and surveillance operations. He also developed and implemented a sniper team selection and training protocol for the department. He left that agency and is currently a sex crimes investigator for another southern California agency.
Romeo is a certified California Peace Officer Standards and Training as a range master. He has successfully trained multiple peace officers in various firearms and tactics.
His experience brings a unique perspective in tactics and overall combat mindset.
With over 20 years of martial arts training and teaching, Bryan holds a 3 degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and has 15 years of experience training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Bryan also has training in Krav Maga, Kali, modern boxing and other martial arts.
Bryan has worked directly with law enforcement personal, assisting with instruction of defensive tactics to help improve tactics and personal defense systems.
In 2012 Bryan received a Citizen Citation Award for working with law enforcement personal.
Upcoming Tactical Camps
August 15-18th, 2019 – SOLD OUT
November 14-17th, 2019 – SOLD OUT
March 19-22nd, 2020
May 14-17th, 2020
November 12-15th, 2020