A common question that I get is, “What do you have on your Battle Belt?”
So today I am going to share with you exactly what I have on my belt. I have gone through MANY pieces of gear and what I’ve found out, is that the cheap shit doesn’t last!
Spend the extra money so your gear can stand up against years of HARD training.
So here goes:
- Belt – I use the Condor LCS Cobra Belt
- 2 pistol mag pouches – I use a G-Code Scorpion Softshell
- 2 rifle mag pouches – I use a G-Code Scorpion Softshell
- Flashlight – I use a Surefire Fury Intellibeam
- Flashlight holder – whatever holds the light you choose.
- IFAK – I use a Blue Force Gear Micro Trauma Kit
- Multitool – I like the Leatherman MUT. It’s designed for weapon maintenance.
- SIRT training pistol – use code “GRT10” to get 10% off
- Holster – I use a G-Code OSL RTI Kydex Holster
- Knife – I use an ESEE 3.
There is plenty of other GREAT gear out there, maybe something I haven’t heard of yet. But at least this gives you an idea of what I use on my belt and the brands we think believe are top quality.
Sgt Nick Rians